About Morse Code” : 17831121
We are a start-up company mainly focusing in Travel related product. The headquarter is located in Hong Kong. Our professional team is a group of professional frequent flyer. We all live in a world of commitments. Travelling from places to places and cities to cities, we go to work meetings, engage in sports and activities, and meet people from other cultures and backgrounds. When we travel, we always suffer from fatigue due to excessive waiting and travelling time on the train or the plane. Our signature product Pilloon Jacket is designed with a patented hidden blown-up pillow with advance technology. An all-rounded support prevents stiff neck and corrects our sleeping posture at a sitting position.
Once you received our jacket , you will find that Our logo included a bunch of “Morse Code” : 17831121. Becasue we aim to memories the first human hot air balloon flight created by Montgolfier brothers in Paris on November 21,1783, who brought human up to the sky for brand new angle,as a different ,extraordinary vision to see the whole world.
That is the reason why we called our jacket :
AirOgo @ craftology company limited
HQ: Affluence Garden, New Territories, Hong Kong
TAIWAN Office: 100 Bo'ai Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei
CHINA Office: Block 2, Xianchuangyiyuan, Shanghai
Find us on social media!
| 852 5605 6247 | 886 935 986 789
AirOgo does not sell, share or trade customer personal data collected online to third parties. Personal data collected online is disclosed only within the Group of the Company for internal use. The personal data we collect will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
– Shipping the goods you purchased at the company
– Latest news for your shipment status and customer support
– Provide you with information about the product
– Process your order, or provide services and information based on your request or through our website
– In addition, we will use the information you provide to manage your account; verify and conduct transactions related to your online payment; review the information downloaded from our website; improve the layout and/or content and design of the website page. User’s page; Identify the website browser; Investigate the demographics of the website users; Send information about related products or services that we think are useful to you or that you requested if you indicate that you do not refuse to receive the message.
We may pass your name and address to a third party (such as a courier company or supplier) to ship the goods.
When you apply for an account on our website, we will use your personal information to send promotional and/or promotional materials to you from time to time. You can unsubscribe from our promotional information at any time by using the unsubscribe feature in your e-Promotional Materials.
The company reserves the right to modify and change the privacy statement at any time. If there are any changes, we will post them on the website.